Forms & Insurance
New patients….What should I bring to my appointment?
You can assist us at the time of your initial visit to the office by providing the following information:
- A completed patient registration and medical/dental history form which our office will send to you via standard mail. For your convenience, you can also download the forms below.
- A list of medications you have taken and are currently taking.
- A referral slip and x-rays from your referring dentist- If you do not have a current dentist, any past dental records would be helpful.
- Our staff will be happy to assist you in obtaining any information available.
What type of insurance do we accept?
- So that we may have the freedom to provide the highest quality of care possible and to offer you the most advanced treatment options, we are not participants in HMO dental insurance plans.
- For your convenience, we will be glad to submit your dental insurance claims so that you can receive your maximum benefits.
- We accept cash, checks, credit and debit cards.
- We work with Care Credit to provide credit options.
- Financial arrangements can be made with our treatment coordinators.